Sea Transportation from China to Indonesia
CHONGQING EVERLAST INTERNATIONAL FREIGHT FORWARDING CO., LTD is a professional freight forwarder, provides international FCL sea transportation and LCL sea transportation services from major ports in China to ports in Indonesia, with preferential ocean freight rates, professionally designed transportation solutions, comprehensive services, and can provide delivery, booking,trailer transport , warehousing, customs declaration and inspection, agency certificate and freight shipping insurance and other one-stop freight forwarding services.
Main Sea Transportation Business
1）FCL Sea Transportation to Indonesia
FCL shipping includes two situations:
First is the traditional FCL sea transportation , which means that the goods are transported in standard containers of 20 feet or 40 feet, and all the goods in the entire container belong to the same buyer and come from the same supplier. In this way, customers can transport the goods to freight forwarder warehouse by themselves, or contact us to arrange trailer transport services to go to the loading address for hauling.
The second is the new type of container sea transportation, it is also a full-container FCL transportation, the goods in the container also belong to the same buyer, but come from different suppliers in different regions. the customer purchases goods from different places to make up a container.
In this way, the sellers will deliver the goods to the warehouse designated by the freight forwarder. After receiving the goods, the freight forwarder will confirm the number, weight and volume and other information of each batch of goods with the buyer, after confirming, the freight forwarder will do the integrated container loading and follow-up shipping related matters.
2) bulk cargo LCL Sea Transportation to Indonesia
LCL cargo sea transportation means that the goods in the same container belong to different consignees. Under the LCL mode of transportation, customers can transport the goods to the warehouse designated by the freight forwarder, or contact freight forwarder to arrange trucks to pick up the goods at the factory address. After the goods arrive, freight forwarder will classify the goods according to the nature and destination, then load the container, and carry out the process of booking, customs declaration etc., and deliver cargo to the ports in Indonesia designated by the customer
Port of Departure for the Sea Transportation from China to Indonesia
Many ports in China can do sea transportation to major basic ports in Indonesia. The ports of departure in China include Dalian, Tianjin, Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen, Shenzhen and Guangzhou etc., Direct shipping or transfers to major ports in Indonesia are available. You can choose the nearest one according to the location of your goods.
Destination port for Sea Transportation from China to Indonesia
Indonesia’s sea transportation industry is developing rapidly. Jakarta port and Surabaya port are the two most important ports in Indonesia.
JAKARTA is the third largest port in Southeast Asia and the largest container port in Indonesia. Its foreign trade throughput accounts for more than 50% of Indonesia’s input. The main industries include shipbuilding, automobile assembly, machinery, building materials, textiles, tires, fertilizers, food processing and chemicals. Imported goods mainly include machinery, steel, rice, medicines, household appliances, cattle and sugar.
SURABAYA is the second largest port in Indonesia after Jakarta and an important hub of the Southeast Asia line. There mainly have shipbuilding, oil refining, machinery manufacturing and other industries near the port. Imported goods mainly include electrical equipment, glassware, textiles, chemical products, ceramics, machinery and equipment, coal and cement. Night shifts are also possible during holidays if prior approval from the Port Authority is obtained.
BELAWAN located on the northwest coast of Sumatra Island in western Indonesia, near the Strait of Malacca, it is one of the main ports of Sumatra. The imported goods mainly include rice, flour, fertilizer, oil and cement, etc.
In addition to transporting to the above ports, we also undertake cargo sea transportation business to other ports in Indonesia, welcome to consult us.
How much is the ocean freight from China to Indonesia?
Generally, the ocean freight from China to Indonesia is about USD 1600 for a 20 ft container, and about USD 3200 for a 40 ft container.
The above ocean freight prices are for reference only. According to different ports of departure and destination, different shipping companies, date changes and other factors, the corresponding ocean freight are also different.
If you need an accurate ocean freight quotation, please click WHATSAPP to contact us.
• Focus on freight forwarding services related to sea transportation
Provide domestic and foreign customers with FCL, LCL, bulk cargo shipping agency related services, such as cargo collection, booking, trailer transport, customs declaration and inspection, warehousing, agency certificate of origin, agency freight shipping insurance, agency inspection and quarantine etc. one-stop international sea transportation services.
• Undertake the whole process agency or handle the services before and after the arrival of imported goods, assist customers in preparing various documents, and provide customs declaration, unpacking, etc. at foreign destination ports, as well as inland transportation consulting services;
• Has close and friendly cooperation with internationally renowned shipping companies such as COSCO, MSK, MSC, EVG, etc., enjoys preferential ocean freight rates on many freight shipping routes, and can get priority in obtaining shipping space and priority transportation even when the space is limited;
• With a global service network, based on comprehensive freight forwarding services, we can customize logistics solutions and project freight solutions according to customer requirements such as timeliness and ocean freight.
• We have professionals stuff to communicate with you in a timely manner to provide you with extended services related to maritime logistics from China to Indonesia, which greatly guarantees the on-time arrival and timely delivery of goods, shortens the transit time of goods, and improves the efficiency of sea transportation.
• Provide a full range of services such as tracking the shipment of goods, so that you can know the progress of the order at any time, which is conducive to arranging the next work.